Location: St Louis, MO
Document Scanning Supervisor - St. Louis, MO
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
The Scanning Supervisor provides leadership and coordination for the process of implementing and running a document imaging operations. Center may include any combination of Paper scanning, Print, Digital Disk, and/or Microfiche conversions. Ensures quality services are delivered to customers in a timely, cost-effective manner. Provides leadership in the overall production, duplication and distribution of data transfer projects.
- Develops, maintains and continuously improves the records management and operations project management methodology inclusive of tools, templates processes and best practices
- Manage workload to meet workloads, goals, and guidelines consistent with the Facility’s profit objectives.
- Continuously review areas of responsibility to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Ensure all work is performed by the specified turnaround time.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation and utilization of manpower, equipment, and resources.
- Calculate and report metrics
- Communicate and interact with employees to optimize task performance while maintaining a high level of morale.
- Provide leadership to the team, set a personal example for others to emulate.
- Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate fulfillment of orders, custom assembly, processing inquiries, shipping, and inventory control.
- Manages the process of solutions delivery ensuring implementations are completed on-time and within budget
- Ensures customers are kept fully informed throughout the implementation process and that expectations are met
- Provide Training for operating, maintaining and cleaning the IBML Scanner
- Public Trust Clearance or ability to be cleared for clearance.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant information management, scanning/imaging, records management and document management operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Preferred certificates and knowledge: CDIA+ ,PMP
- Knowledge of Records management software and document imaging software ( i.e Oneil , Kofax, )
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written, bias for action / self-starter / self-motivated, strong background in computer software, hardware and networking
- Experience in Document Management and content management Solutions is strongly preferred;
- This position will require exceptional proven and effective analytical, interpersonal planning and organizational skills. Records and information management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workflow analysis and/or prior consulting, solution sales or solution sales support background.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and meet production goals.
- Must be highly competent with Windows, Power point Excel, Word, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Industrial Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent a plus but not required.
Please provide salary requirements with your cover letter/resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.